360.417.1945

©2018 by The Children's Montessori School. Proudly created with Wix.com

History

Our school was founded in 1992 by Sally Garlick and was located in the First Presbyterian Church. In 1995 we moved to 708 East 8th Street where we spent the next 15 years! We are currently located within the First Baptist Church of Port Angeles. There are currently 25 students under the instruction of 4 teachers.